Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Waiting for our new baby...

Today is 01-18-2011.  It is the day before Megan is going to the hospital for induction.  She and Corey are supposed to be at the hospital at 6:30 a.m. to begin UNLESS by a miracle she were to begin spontaneous labor.  


Tonight we have Miss B spending the night with us and she has been wound up all night.  She is starting to settle down a little.  I think she is getting sleepy now.  I'm glad to have my girl here with me and I can't wait to hear from Corey and Megan in the morning.  


I think we will all settle in for some sleep so we can be awake to here the events of the day tomorrow.


Abba, please keep your hand on the 3 of them, Megan, Gracie and Corey and keep them all safe as they travel in the early morning hours.  Also, keep Megan and Gracie safe as the doctors do what they will be doing.  Let Corey and Megan be a strength to each other as you strengthen them both.  Thank you for covering them Abba.  

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...