Thursday, January 6, 2011

Blog background


I've been experimenting with new backgrounds for this blog but have had lots of trouble finding a background for the older text that allows it to still be readable (mostly it doesn't show up well because of the colored text I chose to write in often times). So, I found this great "unleavened bread and wine" back drop and was able to use a black background for the text. It seems to keep everything readable from what I can tell...but If not, I appologize. Maybe sometime I'll just make a whole new blog, hahaha, ya right!!

The above image is from our 2010 Passover table where our unleavened bread and wine was served...with a smile:) and thanksgiving to our heavenly Father.

Matt. 26:26 ...Yahushuah took the bread and blessed it and brake it and gave it to the desciples and said, "take, eat, this is my body." And He took the cup and gave thanks, and gave it to them saying, "Drink ye all of it for this is my blood of the renewed covenant which is shed for many for the forgiveness of sin."

Blessed be the most high God who has delivered our enemies into His hand, forever.
Amien


**Note:  The background has changed again since my "bread and wine" background AND of coarse is subject to change again at any moment!!  But I still love the Passover Table.  It was so beautiful:)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...