Saturday, June 13, 2009

Grandma Betty

If there is one thing I have learned since Grandma passed away it is the harsh finality of her not being here for me to speak with. If I told you one thing to always be mindful of in your relationships, it would be to remember that as the scripture reminds us, "our lives are like a vapour of smoke, here today and gone tomorrow." We do not know the number of our days. Love the ones Yah has given you to love with everything you have and you will NEVER regret that.

Life flies past us each day. Be certain of the path you are choosing today and you will not end up some place you shouldn't be tomorrow. There is only one sure path.

I look forward to the day when I get to see grandma face to face again. Until then, I learn to wait.

Sharin' my thoughts

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...