Sunday, June 21, 2009

Father's Day


I just wanted to take a minute to remind the men in my life who are fathers how much I appreciate them.




Dad, thank you for the decisions you've made on my behalf, you've shown selfless love to me.




Craig, thank you for loving me when I am MOST unlovable. You've shown me real commitment and steadfastness.




Corey, Thank you for giving me the blessings of seeing my children's children. It is the blessing of this life. You have shown me the miracle of watching your children grow and the speed in which life travels.




Merle, thank you for being such a good example to Craig of how a man should love his family. It spills over to me and my family.




I love you all and I am thankful for you and for the gift of being the Fathers that you all are. Have a great Father's Day because you all deserve it for all you do everyday!




From one who has benefited from your sacrifices of love



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...