Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Chronicles of a Journey: A New Blog

I have been working on setting up a new blog.  I thought that it was time to sort through all the info I have on my pages here and remove what I currently am not using.  I wanted to add the new links and info I do use.  I will be re-posting some of the posts found in this blog over there as well.  I want to keep things current to our lives.

The new site can be found at:  http://chroniclesofajourney.blogspot.com/


It's a end and a new beginning...it's just like life.  The end of a season and the beginning of another.

Blessings friends and thanks for letting me share my family, my thoughts and all my other stuff with you here!

Ecc 3:1  To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven...

3 comments:

Moira said...

I am excited to see your new blog! But I forgot to tell you the last time I commented that I think this background is just marvelous!!
Anyway I hope your day will be full of wonderful surprises :)
Shalom,Moira

MommySetFree said...

Traci,
I peaked at the new site and it's looking great. I am looking forward to see where Yah is leading you with it. (I put it in my reader.)

Blessings and Shalom! pamela

Traci said...

Moira, thank you for the sweet blessing and I really like this background too...I'm still experimenting, haha!

Pamela, it's so nice to hear from you. I'ts great to see that things are going so well with you and the homestead! I'm always amazed at how much you do!!

Blessings to you both!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...